Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kung fu anime (prefferably answered by those who knows both martial arts and anime)?

I just got the inspiration to start watching an anime based on kung fu, so I was wondering if some of you could help me. I've watched history's mightiest disciple kenichi and am currently up to date with the manga. I've been reading Akaboshi and read the first chapter of the Kenji manga and thought it was pretty cool, but I couldn't be bothered reading it (read too many different series as is) so if there was an anime version I'd be watching it, lol... obviously I've watched Dragon Ball (one of my favourite animes). lol. Essentially though, I'm looking for something that is specific to chinese kung fu and not really a general martial arts anime like Kenichi, but I guess a couple REALLY good general martial arts anime would also be nice aswell i guess. I'm being really specific in terms of the anime's contents coz like I said, i just got suddenly inspired to look for it, and the reason why I ask people who know about the martial arts coz, lets face it, no matter how much you argue karate is NOT kung fu. I have nothing against other martial arts and their animes, it's just right at this very moment i feel like kung fu, lol. So any help would be apreciated. Cheers.





P.S. I'm one of those people who also enjoyed Avatar: the Last Airbender, just to give you another view of what I like I guess.|||The Legend of Condor Hero - all of the first two seasons have been subbed but the third season is only partially completed (unknown if it ever will be) but has many Kung fu masters in the show.|||First, AVATAR RULES! Ok, Naruto is ninjas and they have Ninjutsu as in kicking and punching. Bleach is good if you like swords. Inuyasha has various weapons. Hope these helped.|||I reckon you should watch Moribito and Sword of the Stranger


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ7VPR0i8鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=195rdilxC鈥?/a>|||Ranma 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment