Saturday, October 1, 2011

Name of Chinese martial arts/kung fu, kids movie?

I used to watch this movie when I was a little kid. It had five kids (I think) and I know for sure that one of them was called Fatty. [It isn't the Lucky 7 Ninja Kids.] I remember a scene where one of the kids puts his hand into a basket which had a snake. I also remember the ending was in a place with lots of statues (Buddha statues, I think) and Fatty inserts his head into a headless statue to fool the bad guys. The kids are accompanied by this youngish woman who is looking for a golden buddha I think. The kids are almost teenagers. The oldest I know for sure was atleast 15 or 16.





Help me please! :) I really want to watch this movie again.|||was it one of the 3 Ninjas movies? One of the kids is called Tum Tum|||Thanks! It wasn't the "3 Ninjas" but I found the movie I was looking for. It's called the "Kung-Fu Kids" and the part I wanted was "Kung-Fu Kids in Vietnam." :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment