Friday, September 23, 2011

Does the drunken Kung-Fu style really exist?

I'm just wondering because there are old Chinese kung-fu movies about the drunken style. Does it really exist?|||Yes there are more than one system called drunken kung-fu. One of my early instructors in the 1960's had studied Drunken monkey. There are other styles simply called drunken fist or similar names. Drunken styles are very rare to find in the U.S.A|||You can check out info on Drunken Boxing at www.drunkenboxing.redjademarti鈥?- Shifu Ripski is putting the whole style online.

Report Abuse


|||Yes, I believe sometime it is referred to as Drunken Monkey. My Sifu demonstrated it on me the other day to the class. It was very difficult to do anything at all. Sifu was acting drunk and slapping my forehead from all sorts of angles. Then he put all his weight on me and i couldn't grab or do anything because he kept controlling my arms.. It was wild!|||Yes it in fact does exists. I studied the wushu version of it and I still do but this is the performance form of it and drunken monkey is real as well but not that effective though.|||yes, it exist, I myself studied drunken fist and still continuing practicing it. There are different|||Yes, and it is so unorthodox that it


is hard to counter.|||There are a few styles of Kung Fu that have Drunken forms and Drunken weapon forms.|||Yes, Drunken Fist does exist.|||(hiccup, burp!) Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment