Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is there anyone close to Bangor Maine that teaches Wing Chun or a closely related form of kung fu?

I would like to learn a chinese style kung fu. I live in Bangor Maine and would like to learn a traditional style Wing Chun but would be willing to try any other form that would be closely related in style. Please help, Thanks|||Sorry dude, I'm pretty sure there isn't a dojo for wing chun in Bangor. They have some other martial arts but nothing that close to wing chun, they've got krav maga and karate, if those appeal to you.





Here's the link http://www.dojolocator.com/Maine/Bangor/


Good luck.|||Closest one to bangor and only one in Maine that I know of is about 104 miles away (1 hour 45 min drive or so) --%26gt;


Maine Academy of Wing Chun Kung Fu


Lisbon, Maine


(207) 353-2558


Email: Robert.Anthony@mainewingchunku鈥?

Report Abuse


|||I teach longfist kung fu with a little xing yi here in Bangor. Sifu Wayne Ripley teaches Bagua, Xing Yi and Taijiquan in Veazie. Send me a message at iron_leg_dave@yahoo.com if you are still interested in kung fu.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment