Friday, September 23, 2011

What's the title of this Chinese/Kung Fu movie?

I saw a trailer for it somewhere so I don't know the minor details. From what I remember it's about a girl being found by a sorceress and the ensuing story. I think something happens and the girl wants out of the debt she has with the sorceress. It was recently made and, if I remember correctly, the trailer used the words "Chinese fairytale". Hopefully this is enough information. Also, it's in the style of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, House of Flying Daggers, and Curse of the Golden Flower.|||Wu ji (2005)|||Om Shanti Om, perhaps? Check out the Internet Movie Database, imdb.com.|||I think its a film called "The Promise", and your right it one of those Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon type films. Seen the trailer and it looks very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment