Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whats your favorite Kung Fu Chinese movie.?

My favorite movie is The Iron Monkey (2001)|||The 36th Chamber of Shaolin|||Oh crap, ts: that's what I was gonna say! I love that movie! I haven't seen it since I was a kid! There's another one I love but I can't remember the name of (and maybe someone could help me here) that had these types of 'hats on chains' that people threw at each other; the hat started out flat, but when it got to someone, it would drop down over their head and it had blades inside it and it would behead the person. Those are my 2 favorite kung fu movies of all time.





: )|||Fist of Legend is my all time favorite. Jet Li is whooping everyone's behind in that one.





Then again i have a lot of favorites. Iron Monkey is excellent, You should check out Ip man 1 %26amp; 2. That's also with Donny Yen. True Legend is also good. Man, there's just too many awesome Hong Kong action flicks to pick just one actually.|||An Oldie but Goodie. The 5 Deadly Venom's is the best Kung Fu movie I ever seen. I can never get enough of this movie.





The Scorpion


The Snake


The Toad


The Lizard


The Centipede





And they don't know each other, they just know each other exists. Plus they hide their special skills so they can't be identified by the others.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNGC8oFWp鈥?/a>|||Enter the Dragon is my all time favorite. I wonder what would be the state of Martial Arts Movies if Bruce Lee was still with us.





Maza Tlan


http://howtoexpo.com|||Dragons Forever|||Anything with Leslie Cheung in it :)|||kung fu hustle and enter the dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment