Friday, September 23, 2011

What are good chinese kung fu drama series to watch? (that are dubbed in vietnamese)?

Recently, I've started to really like watching chinese kung fu drama series and I was wondering what other good series are out there. I'm Vietnamese so I watch them in vietnamese. So far, my favourite is The heaven sword and dragon sabre, but I've seen the The Princess Returing Pearl and Miracle Healers, and the First Empress Lady Wu. I like the ones that are placed in feudal china and have lots of fighting and action. I'm looking for a serie that also showcase the main female leads participating in the kung fu action. So if anyone has any in mind, pleas share.|||- Legend of Condor Heroes


- The Return of the Condor Heroes


The above two drama series are connected with The Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre





- Sword Stained by Royal Blood


- Demi God and Semi Devils


- Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment