Friday, September 23, 2011

A guy wearing this kind of chinese kung fu shirt (pic)?

http://www.chinesemoods.com/product.php?productid=3110





you think this kind of shirt is okay to wear publicly?





I would love it to see it on my boyfriend, so i was kind of thinking of buying it for him.





He's asian (filipino) by the way.|||YES! Those are way cool! I always wanted one of them, they would look especially good on any kind if Asian so I suggest that you should go for it! WHere do you get them from?|||eeww no|||lmfaooo noooo do not do it girlie. no.|||Ah yes, then he will look like every staff member at a dozen Manila Hotels. Kung Fu my *ss welcome to the servant class!


Hey, I guess you don't get out too much?|||theres nothing wrong with them theyre quite awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment